Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cherry Creek

Over spring break we went camping at Cherry Creek. There happen to be a race down there over the weekend so we went and watched it start. It was really neat to see all the bikes coming at you. The first heat we where down lower and almost go hit by some of the bikes. I had Jared on my lap while I was trying to stand up and run in sand. If you have ever tried to run in sand you know it is not easy. Jared loved seeing all the bikes ride pass us. We saw some people crash. Amber, Justin and Dad had two people crash right in front of them.



We had some killer fires!!!

Holy cow did Jared have a clean spot on him? I think not!!! Aubree and my mom came up and Jared was in heaven.
This is Justin trying to ride my bike. I tried to show him but couldn't so my dad had to show him.



1 comment:

trevandcherribrooks said...

Where are your helmets Justin and Grandpa?!?!?!? Kyler wants to know where your helmets are.