Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jared Jared Jared

Yesterday when I picked the kids up Trudee said she needed to talk to me. She comes outside and shuts the door. I was thinking what did my boys do??? She whispers to me and says Jared pulled his pants down in front of another little boy and was shaking his butt. He did this two times. Plus he hit a little girl two times and blamed another child. I told him to get into the car. We had a nice little chat on the way plus when we got home Bryce talked to him.

On the way to drop the boys off Jared kept saying he would be nice today. I received a call from Trudee and she told me that Jared was telling her that Bryce pulled out swords and chains when Bryce was talking to him about being nice to others. So funny!!! Jared has a great imagination .

No comments: