Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cherry Creek

April 10th-13th 2011 Jared, Conner, Mom, Dad, Grandpa, Charlie, Troy and Brandon

I forgot my camera on this trip and I wish I hadn't. Dad (grandpa) got stuck in his Chevy. It was so muddy the road had so many ruts and he tried to go a different way but ended up getting stuck. Dad got his rhino off the trailer and tried to pull his trailer/truck out before Bryce had a chance to get the ford over. But the rhino failed so the ford saved the day. Brandon recorded the whole thing I am still waiting to get the video from him. Dad will never live this down.

Justin came up for the day which was fun. The rhino was tons of fun we would strap the car seats in, I think Conner liked it cause he was high enough to see everything.

(26th trip-67 days total)

No comments: