Monday, June 6, 2011

swimming and playing at Aubree's






After the boys did quiet time and Conner's nap Trevor and Aubree took the kids outside to play on the playground. I felt a little bad because I stayed in to work on my blog book while they watched my boys. They enjoyed being outside.


We went swimming at Aubree's while Trevor's family was here. Cherri and I were in the pool until Azure and Conner got to cold to swim. I feel really bad because Conner really doesn't like to swim. He started screaming when we went into the swimming pool area. He hugged me the whole time, he wouldn't even play. Jared on the other hand LOVES to swim. This time I stopped at Walmart to get tubes for the boys. They loved them.

After I took Conner back to Aub's to take a nap, (which he wouldn't until I went and laid with him) I got back into the pool with the boys and Aubree. I was playing with Jared while he was sitting on the raft I tipped him over and he went under. I had to grab him and pull him back up. He was not happy with me.

No comments: