Sunday, August 14, 2011

Camping Payson Canyon






Jenny and Chad invited us to go camping over night up Payson Canyon. So we loaded up the trailer, we only put a little water in the trailer since we weren't going very long. The spot that we were going for was taken so we went to another spot. Cory and Sarah came up a little later. The boys had so much fun in their toy truck and car.

Bryce and Chad went to look for wood while Jenny and I watched the boys. Cows came into our camp the boys chased them. While we were sitting in the shade some riders went on a trail we were camped by. It made me wish my dad still had his horses to ride.

Bryce took all the boys fishing. They caught 2 fish. (Bryce bought new bait). Sarah, Jenny and I went on a walk with Conner and Payton. I was glad I took my double stroller. We went on the same trail the horses went on. It was really steep Jenny pushed the stroller the most. There were a lot of cows on the trail and Sarah was scared I kept telling her I would protect her. We walked by a herd of cows. After about 2 miles we turned around. While we were walking by the herd of cows they started running toward us. Sarah was pushing the stroller up the hill. She started running then she needed someone else to take over so Jenny took over while I was yelling at the cows and throwing rocks. Jenny was yelling for Sarah to run. We were laughing so hard but scared too. That night cows kept walking around our camp. I was glad to be sleeping in the trailer. Jenny ended up going home around 3 to sleep then came back the next morning. While she was driving up she saw a cow eating a tent!!!

No comments: