Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Great Grandpa bought Jared and Conner a shot gun. They were in heaven with them.


Conner loves Brylee. He likes to follow her around and say "Baby" I am really glad that Justin and Amber are putting Brylee at the same day care.

We went to my parents for a little while. We opened a present and read the story of Jesus while Jared showed us on the play mobile toy. My mom made soup so we ate a little but not much since we were eating at Cathy's.

We went to Cathy's to eat dinner. The kids had fun playing there. I forgot to take pictures.
We came home and read the story again. Then opened one present. Jared helped make cookies for Santa. They also fed the reindeer.
Jared and Conner got matching PJ's . I wanted them to match in the morning.
Jared made reindeer food at Trudee's house he was so excited to feed them.

Conner didn't really know what was going on.
Jared was sad because he wanted to eat a cookie and I wouldn't let him!!!

No comments: