Sunday, May 6, 2012

Camping

 Jared likes to tie his tow rope onto anything. He will pull things around the camp for hours. He also would tie it to trees then try to pull them off for fire wood.



 The boys love to go on rides. They play on the four wheelers.


The boys love to help Bryce load and unload the four wheelers. 

We decided that we needed to go camping before Jared started T-ball. We went to Cherry Creek. We were so surprised how crowded it was but realized there was a race going on. We didn't get our favorite spot which was sad since we were waiting for our real estate agent to call about some people that were looking at house and one other house. The people ended up going with the other house.

While Bryce was setting up I took the boys on a ride. We were driving around when the four wheeler died and I couldn't get it started again. The boys and I walked back to the camp. Bryce asked me to lead him back to the four wheeler but I couldn't remember where I left it. We looked for 10 minutes before we found it.

We woke up the next day and went to watch the race but it was really cold so we ended up not seeing it. We went on a lot of rides over the weekend. Bryce took me on some scary rides. Bryce told me that they weren't scary.

3rd trip, 7 days: Bryce, Tasha, Jared and Conner

No comments: