Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve


 Grandpa read the story about Jesus then the kids got to help tell the story using characters. Conner had a hard time sharing so he ended up going to time out for most of it. 

 Jared had fun with my cousins. He would fight with Matt and Charles and sit on Hannah's lap.


 Brylee giving a cheeser!!!
 Now Conner is helping tell the story of Jesus.



 Every Christmas eve we open a present at my parents house the kids got guns that light up. The adults got nice gloves that we can use with our phones.








 We went to Cathy's house after my parents house. We ate ribs and some other yummy stuff there.
 This is a costume that Cathy bought for Jared to wear to tell the story of Jesus.
 After Cathy's house we came home and let the kids open a couple of presents. They both got a movie and PJ's.



 We made Santa some cookies!!!

 This is Conner drinking Santa's milk.
After the kids put the cookies and milk by the tree they went to bed. I was ready to go too but I knew that I couldn't til Santa came.

No comments: