Sunday, March 15, 2009

Camping at Cherry Creek March 13th-15th

Jared went on his first dirt bike ride. Bryce took him around camp. He didn't go out of first. Right after he got Jared off the bike two park rangers came into our camp. I am glad that he was off the bike.
Me riding my bike. I didn't even crash this time (it's because I have all my gear on.) I am glad.Bryce's new bike. He loves it.
When Jared got on his 4-wheeler he would act like he was kick starting it like a dirt bike.
Grandma and Jared going for a ride.
Jared was a good boy camping. When we got there on Friday he played with his 4-wheeler then when it got too cold we came into the trailer and watched movies. Now that is camping!!!

2 comments:

PattiB said...

Looks like you had a blast.

Ellison Family said...

I am still jealous!!!