Sunday, March 15, 2009

Chuck e Cheese

Jared had the most fun throwing the balls.
Kyler rode this ride without getting scared. He is so brave.
Jared was sick most the time Trevor's family was here. It was sad. He loved playing with Kyler, he would look at Azure and say "baby". He wanted mom the whole time he was sick.



Kyler
He did better when I would ride with him.
Jared loved sitting in the rides but once they started he would get scared and wanted out. Kyler loved every minute of it.
Cherri was taking the picture and this little girl had to go in front. Always happens!!!

3 comments:

Eric + Charlene said...

You're quick. I haven't updated yet. Can you e-mail me the pics from Chuck E Cheese? They are blurry sometimes if I get them off the blog. We had fun and miss you already!

Cherri

PattiB said...

You got some great pictures. I wish I had been there.

Ellison Family said...

I can photo shop her out for you if you want