Saturday, December 4, 2010

Conner's 1st Birthday

I can't believe my baby is one already. He had a great birthday. We had family over for pizza and cake/ice cream. He got tons of fun toys from us he got a Lighting McQueen push car, from Jared a truck with a handle to push around. Aubree gave him dinosaurs and a colors book about dinosaurs she bought it in Kansas. Jenny, Chad, Cade and Payton gave him a fisher price tool music toy. Justin and Amber gave him a vtech toy airplane. Trevor, Cherri, Kyler and Azure gave him money. Cathy gave him a music ball and a hallmark ornament. Patti and Dave gave him a little tikes school bus, clothes and music bus. I made him a tractor cake (I know I am not the best. I would love to take a class just for fun.)












2 comments:

Ellison Family said...

now that boy knows how to eat a cake!!

trevandcherribrooks said...

He is so big! We miss you guys. Sorry we didn't call on the big day. He isn't big enough to care about talking on the phone ;)