Saturday, December 4, 2010

Doctor Visits

I took Conner and Jared to doctor visits on Friday. Conner's went for his 1 yr. appointment. He weighs 17.8 lbs and is 25.8 in. tall. He had to get three shots it was sad. Jared I took in because he keeps getting fevers every month. He had to get a flu shot plus blood work. He was screaming bloody murder the whole time. The first time the nurse put the needle in for his blood Jared pulled the needle out. (I had Conner on one knee and Jared on the other). The next time Conner started screaming because Jared was screaming. The nurse couldn't get enough blood so we moved to the next arm. Another nurse held Conner so I could hold Jared down. Then another nurse helped hold Jared down because he was fighting so bad. Both Jared's test came back negative but the doctor said if he continues to have fevers in spring then we will have to run more test . On the way home both boys screamed all the way homer but not only that I got stuck by a train for ten minutes. It was a long day at the doctors.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Sad :( Hope the fevers go away. Poor guy.

trevandcherribrooks said...

Poor mommy! Wish I could have been there to help....

Jill Marie, Angela and Mindi said...

How sad, poor little guys. I hope that he stops having fevers.

Unknown said...

Poor Jared! I hope he feels better and they figure out something to help him. I just caught up on your blog, your family is so cute!