Thursday, January 27, 2011

nights like tonight

I am so grateful for bed time when I have a night like tonight. All Jared was cry. I would ask Jared to do something and he wouldn't, he also was stealing all of Conner's toys. Conner was crying because of teething.

Conner is starting to walk more and more it has been fun to watch. Jared loves playing rough with Conner. But Conner loves it!!! Conner finally got tubes in his ears a couple of weeks ago. He is a lot happier now not having ear infections all the time.

Jared is really into giving hugs. He will out of the blue say daddy or mommy you need a hug.

I am so grateful for my boys. They make me laugh all the time. Thank goodness my boys are not always monsters like tonight.

1 comment:

Ellison Family said...

ha ha I have to laugh because this is my night EVERY night. Its only on those rare occasions I get to enjoy the night with no crying or fighting. Now you know why I put my kids to bed so early!;)