Sunday, October 23, 2011

Football

Every week they do some warm ups and cool downs. They would have to do the crap walk, run backwards and other things. Jared was always one of the first to be done.
This is Jared hiking the ball to my mom.
Jared catching the ball.

Jared getting ready to steal the flag from Grandmommy.


This fall we signed Jared up for Smart Start Football. We had to take him across the street and they taught the kids football with parent help. While they played football Conner and I would go play on the play ground. Bryce loved taking him but on those days he couldn't take him my mom or Cathy would take him. After practice he would want to come home to teach or show me what he learned. He was so excited.

1 comment:

Julie said...

what's a crap walk? ha ha you know I couldn't resist that one.