Sunday, October 23, 2011

Millers Flat



Jared gets dirty really fast like any other kid. He had fun riding his bike to help get fire wood. While I was on the back of the four wheeler with Bryce a car was coming down the road pretty fast and I was worried they wouldn't see Jared so I was yelling for them to watch out for Jared, Bryce told me I needed to settle down.
This is Conner pushing his four wheeler in a ditch. He would also scream because it was stuck.
Conner loves to go places he shouldn't go like under a truck. He would push his four wheeler under there then start to scream because he couldn't get it out.
It was so chilly up there that we had a fire the whole time. Jared loved playing in the fire. We loved that it was cemented so Conner couldn't fall into it.

We haven't been able to go camping as much as we usually do. We went up to Millers Flat. This is were I had my migraine and both Jared and Bryce threw up. So it has been two years since we tried this spot again. We really enjoyed our spot we picked out. It was easy for Drew's family to find us plus we were close to a lake for the boys to go fishing in. (31st trip, 74 days)

1 comment:

The Halls said...

How Fun! I thought you must have went camping when you didn't text me back Thursday.