Friday, April 13, 2012

Cherry Creek


 They were happy to have the black truck to play in. It is nice because we don't have to chase Conner around while he is in it. Jared is a good big brother to take him on rides.
 Look at that dirty boy!!! They love getting dirty.


 Conner was being silly by putting Bryce's gloves on his hands.


 Not sure why the boys love playing on the trailer. They send their trucks racing down it.














Over spring break we went to Cherry Creek. We weren't going to go til Wednesday but the weather was going to be bad so we left Monday. We loaded up Sunday after my parents. I went shopping Monday before we left. It was shocking that we got our favorite spot. I didn't think we would. My dad ended up coming down later because he had to visit someone.

We went on some fun rides. We would go for hours at a time because the boys wanted to keep riding. Jared's dirt bike stopped working so he didn't get to ride that much which is sad. They had fun playing in the dirt and on my dad's four-wheeler trailer.

Brian and Tricia came down Wednesday. While we were on a ride my dad and I got lost. We waited for the others when Brian and Tricia showed up. Tricia needed to eat so Conner and I went back with her. I was nervous because we were a long way from camp. We ended up finding our way back. Bryce showed up shortly after we did. My dad and Brian came 1/2 hour later.
After lunch we went on another ride. When we got back it started pouring rain and the wind was blowing hard. Bryce was going to cook something in the dutch oven so they ended up cooking in Brian's trailer. While they were finishing up a lady pulled in needing help with her flat tire. It was crazy because she worked on the mine out there. She was the mechanic. Pretty sad she couldn't fix her own flat tire. I am glad we have the toy hauler because we had plenty of room during the wind/rain storm for everyone to have a seat and the kids could play still.

2nd trip-5days total. Bryce, Jared, Conner, my Dad, Tasha camped. Brian and Tricia came up for the day.

No comments: