Saturday, April 21, 2012

Conner's big boy bed


Today Conner and Jared came into my room to wake us up. I thought Bryce got Conner out then let him play in his room. Bryce thought I did the same thing. I put Conner in for a nap with his door a little opened. About 10 minutes later he came walking out. I was shocked. I put him back in his crib and watched him climb out. It was scary how he was getting out. We decided that he needed a big boy bed. We drove up to my Grandparents house to get a mattress but decided to buy a new one instead. But we did take a very nice bed frame from the townhouse for him. Conner fell off his bed a lot that night.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Easton fell out of bed so much when we put him in a big boy bed. I didn't want a bed rail so I rolled up a blanket, or you could use a pool noodle, and put it under the fitted sheet at the edge of the bed. It just made a little hump but he no longer fell out of bed.

Tasha Lewis said...

We tried the blanket he still falls out :(