Sunday, July 29, 2012

Camping at Fairview




 Bryce called me a couple of days before we were planning on going camping up Fairview to see if he could buy a raft for fishing. I never tell him no!!! The boys loved the raft. Conner did really good I wasn't sure how he would do. I thought he would dive right in but he sat for the most part.

Troy and Brandon were fishing and Brandon was catching some tiny ones but he did catch a good size one. Bryce didn't fish because it was our first time out and we didn't know how the boys would do.







 The boys had so much fun playing in the water. They didn't want to leave. They would splash me or each other. I am so glad that they get along so well.

 Jared loves shooting his bb gun. He is getting really good at hitting the target too.

 Conner of course doesn't want the shovels we brought for him he wants the big boy ones!!!
 Saturday we went to Electric lake. We were on the lake for about a hour before it started storming. The lighting was really close to us. At one point it was less than a mile away. I was glad we were off the lake and in our truck.



 Jared couldn't find any of his sweatshirts so he point one that was 12 months old. Yeah I think it is a little too small!!!
 For fathers days we gave Bryce horse shoes. It was fun playing them. I am horrible at them.
 My mom came up for a night. It was fun to have her there.
 Jared was giving me the stink eye!!

 We couldn't have a fire so Bryce bought a propane fire. 
This is Jared being silly. We ate tons of yummy food while we were camping. I think we eat better camping than we do at home. We had tons of storms. We would watch movies in our trailer while it was raining. We were glad that our friends Brian and Tricia bought a trailer so they were able to come up with us. We were shocked that Troy's wife Teresa came up for a night. She hates camping. (So does my mom) We went on a couple of four wheeler rides. The trail we went on had a tree in the middle of it. Brian was pulling with his razer while Bryce was pushing with our fourwheeler. It wouldn't move so we had to go back. I am so glad that we were able to go up and enjoy everyone company. It is nice to have a great family and friends. I am very blessed.

July  26th-29th
5th trip, 14 days Bryce, Tasha, Jared, Conner, Grandpa, Grandmommy (1 day), Brian, Tricia, Troy, Brandon, Teresa (1 day).


No comments: