Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Payson Lakes






Ashley's family goes up to Payson Lakes every year. McKoy is Ashley's nephew. McKoy and Jared are best friends. They went to Trudee's together then Lori's. I am so glad that they go to the same daycare. I Facebooked McKoy's mom to find out when they were going up the Payson lakes since I didn't hear back from Ashley. She told me that they were up there now. I decided to go up on a Thursday but my plans changed and I went up after registering Jared for kindergarten. McKoy didn't know we were coming up. He was down at the lake fishing. Ashley, Jared and I hiked down to surprise him.. He was shy at first but warmed up really fast. I played card/dice games while Jared placed with McKoy and his cousins. McKoy ended up getting a spider bite. It was sad.

The boys had so much fun together. I am glad that I went up to see Ashley. I don't get to see her very often.

No comments: