Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Break









We went to cherry creek for fall break. I got out of work on Wednesday and we were planning on heading down Thursday. Bryce had a game Wednesday night and that is why we were waiting. While I was getting ready for the trip Mandi our realtor called and told us we had an offer on our house she wanted to come up and have us sign papers for a counter. I had to call Bryce at work to figure out what we wanted to counter with. Mandi got the papers ready and we signed them. We told the people that they had 24 hours to get back to us. We didn't know if we would have cell service or not but we still wanted to go camping. My dad ended up going down earlier than us and got our spot with service.

We were on a trail when Brian and Tricia's razor got a hole in their motor. So Bryce and Brian went back into town to get Brian's fourwheeler. Do you think either of them took a phone? NOPE. Conner was throwing up all over the place while Bryce was gone I also got a phone call from Mandi saying that they accepted our offer. I tried calling Bryce about 30 times before I went into our trailer to find his phone was here the whole time. He got back I told him about the house and he got nervous. We told everyone that was with us then made some calls to other family members. Conner only threw up that day but then Jared started throwing up the next day. At least he can make it to the toilet.

We enjoyed our last camp trip!! Trip 9 24 days- Mom, Dad, Conner, Jared, Grandpa, Brian and Tricia went.   

No comments: