Sunday, October 7, 2012

Marysvale


 Cory cooking breakfast. Bryce had to teach him how to cook bacon and hashbrowns.
 Grandpa playing guitar while feeding Conner candy.
 Conner loves climbing on the four wheelers and rhino.



We went on 4 rides. One of the rides we went on a little hike to see the waterfall. I couldn't believe how out of shape I am in. Jared was scared to hike down the hill.

We stayed in the same campground we did last time. It was nice to ride in the rhino. I saw things that I didn't see the other times.  It was fun having other people there with us.  My dad stayed in his trailer next to us. Cory and Sarah rented a cabin. Cory ended up getting sick the last day. We were playing a Simpson game Bryce threw a pen at me and hit my eye. It hurt. The boys did pretty good. Jared was sick of riding by the end of the trip.


Trip 8, 21 days Bryce, Tasha, Jared, Conner, Grandpa, Sarah and Cory

No comments: