Sunday, February 13, 2011

Basketball






I wanted to get Jared out of the house and be active. So I signed him up for basketball. It is a class were the parents go with the kids. The first day Bryce and I took him. Jared had a hard time listening and following directions. He isn't the best at basketball but he is getting better. I took him on Saturday they were teaching the kids how to dribble from one hand to the next. The coach told me to just practice dribbling instead of switching hands I asked the coach if he thought my son was crappy he didn't know what to say and I told him I was teasing. It is fun seeing him get excited when he makes a basket or when he can dribble the ball.

On Saturday they had team pictures and when they were standing to take the picture Jared kept yelling say Mac and Cheese. Everyone was laughing. Then all the kids started yelling it too.

No comments: