Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines

Jared is pretending to talk to Bryce, he was telling him about his new scooter and bouncy ball. Jared is talking so much.
This is Jared calling Dad. On the way to work I taught him his phone number. He loves to call Bryce. Everyday he ask if he can call his number. Right now we are working on his address. I love the fact that I get to drive the kids with me to Salem. It is a great time to talk and teach them. Half the time I have to bribe Jared, if he gets dressed he can use my phone and call his number.

We gave the boys their Valentines today. We gave them a scooter. Jared got a lighting mcqueen cell phone and bouncy ball. Conner got a mickey mouse bouncy ball. Jared kept asking where Conner's mickey mouse cell phone and scooter was at. The scooter is red which is Jared's favorite color because it is the same color as lighting mcqueen.

I gave Bryce two new shirts for work, a T-shirt, two pair of pants and beef jerky. Bryce claims he has my present but I have to wait til tomorrow.

Both Bryce and I are in need of new clothes that is why he got such a boring present from me. I went shopping on Tuesday with my mom. I bought 7 pairs of pants, 1 shirt and 4 cookbooks for $96.

No comments: