Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bathroom



We are redoing our front bathroom finally. It was a bathroom with carpet and wallpaper. Bryce tore off the wallpaper and carpet. When he took out the tub and toilet the floor wasn't even. So my dad, Uncle Bill and Bryce fixed the flooring. Last Friday Bryce and I took a half day to go look at tile and counters. We went the Saturday before but most place were closed. We found tile we liked and took it to find counters to go with it. Holy cow redoing bathrooms are pricey and take so much time. We are saving a lot of money with Bryce doing all the labor thank goodness we know people that will help us with everything but the counter top. Bryce, Uncle Bill and Cory are putting in the tub. When Bryce picked up the tub he didn't get the tub I wanted and I gave him a hard time not getting the one I wanted. Jared and Conner had fun playing in the box the tub came in. I found Conner standing up in it but didn't get my camera fast enough. Bryce and our friend Brian puttied and textured the walls over three days time. We are ready to start painting.

No comments: