Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Jared's Friend Birthday Party

 We came home from camping Tuesday morning. I started to make two different cupcakes. I had to run to the store to finish picking up ingredients. I wanted the kids to make their own pizzas. Most of the boys didn't want to make the pizzas right away they were too busy playing!!!


 Kyler and Annika (Jared's friend from the ward)

 The kids had so much fun playing in Jared's room and down in the play room.



 Karleigh and Nikki Ellison (friends from daycare)




 Kyler, Colton (friend from ward), McKoy (friend from daycare), Jared, Cade, Conner.













 Jared wanted an optimus prime pinata I wanted to get an ironman or avengers one since that was his theme but I wasn't going to argue with him. He was already being difficult at the store.   















 I put toys in the pinata.


  
 On each of the cupcakes I put an avenger ring on top.  I made a raspberry filled cupcake with white chocolate frosting and an Oreo one with cream cheese frosting. I think they turned out good.









 Front Row: Conner, Karleigh, Nikki, Annika, Colton, Jared, McKoy, Cade
Back Row: Payton, Kyler, Azure, Matthew, Jaden, Brighton.


 Jared opening presents:















 Kyler and Azure were out visiting from Tennessee. They saw our family first then went up to see Cherri's family. I really wanted Kyler and Azure there. Trevor and Cherri were nice enough to come to the party even if they were visiting Cherri's family.

No comments: