Saturday, June 9, 2012

Discovery Gateway

 While Trevor's family was visiting Cherri's family they went to discovery gateway so I decided to take the boys after Jared's T-ball game. I am glad that Trevor and his family were there to help with Jared. Conner was all over the place. I saw one of my friends there while we were talking Conner took off and climbed on top of the water table. He was all wet.


 Jared and Kyler watching the puppet show.


 Conner didn't last very long at the puppet show he wanted to run around.
 Jared volunteered to help with the skit. He was the cat. I didn't get to see it all because Conner didn't want to watch he wanted to run. 




 Conner had fun setting all the magnetic up then he would knock them off.






 The helicopter was the favorite. Conner was climbing up to get in the drivers seat when he tripped and hit his lip it started bleeding all over the place. I felt so bad for him. 


 Jared loved driving the helicopter. It makes noises and everything!!!




 Jared made a rocket I am glad that Cherri's brother in law was willing to help him since I was too busy chasing Conner. I didn't get to see Jared's excitement when the rocket went up. 





I ended up buying a season pass for 6 months. I need to go back up but I need my mom or Bryce to go with me because I think both boys will be going different ways.

No comments: