Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Payson Canyon

 We drove up Payson canyon Sunday. We thought that it wouldn't be too busy because people had to work on Monday. Boy were we wrong it was packed. We finally decided on a spot but Jared couldn't ride his dirt bike and it was really a busy area people kept driving in then turning around to leave.

I am glad that I remembered to bring their mitts. I wish I would have remembered mine and the T-ball stand to practice batting.

 Conner kept getting stuck on his four-wheeler thank goodness Jared is a good sport about helping him. One of the times he was in the middle of the dirt road throwing his little fit when a truck came flying in. I thought for sure that the people would hit him but luckily they turned the other way not slowing down.


 Jared is getting better at catching the ball. He sure does have an arm on him!!!










 Jared loves to help get firewood. His truck was dead or it would be full of firewood to haul over to the camp site.







Bryce and Jared went to Payson Lakes a couple of times to go fishing. They ended up catching two the last time they went. I guess the fish would nibble off the bate. I didn't get any pictures because I wasn't there. We went up Sunday I was ready to get out of town. I cleaned my house all day Saturday in case someone came to look at it. (Plus we had Jared's friends birthday party on Tuesday when we got back).

Bryce ended up doing homework while we were camping. He didn't want to get behind. I don't know how I feel about him going back to school. It has been hard having him work swings and do homework everyday. The boys miss him :( 

4th trip, 10 days: Bryce, Tasha, Jared and Conner

No comments: