Sunday, August 19, 2012

Good Bye summer Hello work

I am so glad that I am able to have summers and holidays off to be with my family. It is always bitter sweet to go back to work. I love being home but I love my job. I started back to work on Thursday. I took the boys to Lori's for the first time since summer started. I left with Conner crying it was sad. I know they love it there but it was still hard to leave them. We had a good summer. I felt like a single parent because Bryce worked so much. I was really excited when he started back at Timpview.

I am not sure if I am ready for the open house on Monday. I went in on Wednesday and Saturday to get more stuff done. Saturday night I typed up stuff to hand out at the open house. I swear it is always like this every year. Plus many hours with Aubree to get stuff done too. I wish I was paid hourly!!!


No comments: