Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lagoon







Every year we like to take Jared to lagoon. We couldn't decide if we wanted to take Conner this year we decided to wait one more year for him. This year Jared's favorite rides were bumper cars and the octopus one. The octopus one shoots you with water. He laughed hard each time going up and down trying to squirt us with water.

We all took turns picking which rides to go on. We did it that way so Jared would go on rides that he normally wouldn't go one. He didn't like most of the rides Bryce would pick. After we were done for the day we went to dinner at a little Mexican restaurant in Farmington. It was good.  

While we were on the log ride Jared sat with me and Bryce was behind us. I really don't like that ride and Bryce knows it. I went on it for Jared. As we were going down Bryce grabs my neck which I hate so I started yelling at him. He loves to do things that bug me. 

No comments: