Tuesday, August 28, 2012

1st day of school








I can't believe my little boy started kindergarten. He was really excited to go. That morning Bryce got a call out so he wasn't able to eat breakfast with us, I woke him up with a yummy breakfast of eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Bryce made it home to say good luck to Jared.

We headed to Lori's to drop Conner off. He wasn't very happy to go without Jared. Jared and I worked on his homework when we got to school.

I dropped Jared off at his class and helped him turn in his homework. He had to put them in piles. Then we had to find his seat, he put on his name tag. I took a few pictures then went on my way. It was really sad to see him go but also exciting. Bryce and I went to a meeting the night before to learn what his teacher is expecting out of us. She had us write down 5 things that we remember about kindergarten I remember getting pulled out from the Grandma to work one on one with her. Bryce remembers the farmers running the cattle down the road in front of the school.

On the way to school I was telling Jared that he is in the same room that I was in when I went to kindergarten he thought that was neat.

When Jared met me in my room he said he had so much fun. I wanted to take him to lunch his first day so we went to a little hamburger place in Salem. We had a good time. He was really hyper. 

1 comment:

Aubs said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!