Monday, September 3, 2012

Onion Days Parade


 I wanted to take the kids to the Payson days parade. I went with my mom. She dropped Jared and me off to find a spot, then she met Amber and Brylee at their house then walked up to our spot. Justin walked up later.




 Conner didn't like all the police bikes. He started crying when they came by. It was so sad. He kept saying "scary".









This video shows the boys picking up candy. They got tons of it.
 Every time there was music Conner would dance then that would get Jared dancing too.
















 It was really nice that Captain American stopped to let us take a picture. 
 These were lawn mowers that were made up to look like the cars on "Cars".


 After the parade we walked back to Justin's house. While we were walking I kept having ants crawl all over me. I looked in the bag of candy and my mom put cookies that were opened in there and the ants were all over them. It was nasty.

My mom was sweet enough to watch the boys while Bryce and I did the dutch oven cook off. Bryce made his roast and I made a carrot cake. We had a lot of fun but it was a long day. We took 1st place. My dad and Justin took 4th!!!






No comments: