Monday, September 17, 2012

Jared's Cut


Wow what a day it has been. Conner has croup so I stayed home with him. I took Jared to kindergarten came home for a hour then went back to get Jared. Jared was playing outside while I was cooking his lunch. When he came in to eat he was hanging on the counter. I pulled his shirt and told him to get down. He ended up hitting his nose on the handle of the counter. He started crying I moved his hands he was bleeding. I called Bryce he didn't answer so I called my mom. I asked her to meet me at the ER. Bryce texted me saying he couldn't talk so I asked him to meet me at the ER too. He ended up calling me. I started to cry so hard he couldn't understand me. He told me to settle down. I told him what happened and he rushed home. While we were waiting for Bryce to get home I was still crying really hard. Jared kept telling me to stop but I couldn't. Conner started crying and he threw his head right into Jared's. Bryce got home and said he didn't need stitches. My mom was waiting at the ER so I called her and she came up to look at his head. I felt bad.

No comments: