Saturday, September 1, 2012

Jared's First Week Kindergarten

Thursday they needed to take something that started with A he took aluminium foil. He was the only one to take it. I asked what other people brought he told me 2 kids brought aprons and 1 airplane. Friday was letter B he took a little bike. Again he was the only one to bring that. He wanted to take a ball or his blanket. I told him that tons of other kids would bring those. While I was taking him to Lori's he kept telling me that I lied about the others bringing balls and blankets because no one brought a blanket and only 1 person brought a ball.

I am so glad that Jared gets to go to school with me. My class goes to computers and library with Jared's class which I love. I want my kids to interact with all kids!!! He plays tag with my students in the morning before he has to go to class and when we go out to recess at the same time as him. I love it!!! I am hoping that when all the other students see Jared playing with my students then they will realize they can too.

I signed up to help with the yearbook in his class. I was the only one. I hope I didn't take on too much!!! I really want to help as much as I can and I know I can't help with pull out time so this is how I can help. I talked to Mrs. T. and she was worried about all the space the binders would take up. I told her I would put them in my spare cupboard at school. She was excited I thought of that because she knows we are trying to sell our house.

All in all I think Jared likes school. He favorite part is recess. I am sure that is most kids favorite part of school.

 

No comments: