Saturday, September 22, 2012

What a week

This week was not the best week. Sunday I took Conner to the instacare he had croup. He gave him a steroid and a breathing treatment. He screamed the whole time. It was sad to see him like this. I wasn't feeling very well so I took Monday off. I drove Jared to school came home then turned around and went back to get Jared. Jared was climbing on the counter I pulled his shirt and he ended up hitting the bridge of his nose on the handle of the cupboard. He went to the floor crying grabbing his head. I moved his hand and saw tons of blood. I freaked out and called Bryce no answer (he was at a bomb conference). I called my mom asked her if she could meet me at the ER to get stitches. By the time I hung up with Bryce he texted me saying he couldn't talk so I texted him to meet me at the ER. He ended up calling me. I started crying when he called he couldn't understand me he told me to settle down. I told him what had happened and he rushed home. While we were waiting I was still crying and then Conner started crying and threw himself on the ground hitting Jared's head. Jared kept telling me to stop crying. I couldn't because I felt bad plus I was tired from taking care of Conner who was sick. Bryce got home he didn't think he needed stitches so we put ice on. I called my mom told her Bryce had come home and that she could go back to work. She ended up coming up to check everything out. When she got here Bryce was leaving and I started crying again when I saw her. Not sure why.

Tuesday I stayed home again from work because Conner still had a fever. He couldn't go back until his fever was gone for 24 hours. We took Jared to school then ran to DoTerra to get some oils to see if that would help. I had to pick Aubree up at her school because she had a flat tire and she was going to watch Conner while I cooked for my work party. I did dutch oven chicken, 3 desserts and potatoes. My dad was suppose to help me the whole time but he ended up going to the doctor. I was very stressed out. He finally got there and took over the coals which was nice. We really had a great turn out, we ran out of chicken which was horrible but oh well. The desserts were really good. Conner had a bad night his fever finally broke at 2 am.

Wednesday I had SEP's so Bryce took the day off which was nice of him since he had a bomb conference the whole week. I took Jared to school then dropped him off. I ran to Sams because I volunteered to make a salad for the PTA dinner. I didn't get home til 9 that night.

My mom ended up taking Thursday off to watch Conner. I didn't think about asking her if she wanted to pick Jared up until we were on our field trip. I called Julie and told her my mom was going to pick him up so send him out. I got a text from my mom to tell Julie to send him out so I called her and she said that Jared never came into her room. I called the office to see if he was up there and they said no. I started crying because I was thinking the worse. They ended up finding him in the lunch room. He was looking for me. He went in my room tipped all my chairs, he went to the book fair then went to the lunch room. When they found him he wasn't worried at all. Bryce had a work party that night and my dad was going to watch the boys  then he made plans so Aubree was going to but I decided to just go home and put the boys to bed. Bryce went and won a coat. He was hoping for a gun safe but was happy with the coat.

I took Conner to Lori's I was so worried he wouldn't go but he ran in and took his shoes off. I was shocked. He had fun. Jared and one of my students were playing tag Jared ran out of the playground and fell hard on gravel. His knees were pretty scraped up. He started crying and didn't want to go to school. His teacher gave him band aids and I put them on then left.  Bryce and I cleaned the whole house so the realtor could take pictures of the house. We are lowing our price. I hope we can sell this house.

Saturday Bryce and Jared went to work on the robot. We drove up the canyon to gather leaves for Jared's homework. It was really pretty. We made a dutch oven dinner. Tomorrow we will be making another one and having my parents and grandpa over to eat.

 

2 comments:

Natalie said...

crappy...

TeachingChildrenAboutSexUsingtheTempleasYourGuide said...

You made it through a bunch of your stuff! Only a few more to go....