Sunday, November 20, 2011

Armstrong Mansion








For our 10 year anniversary we went to Armstrong Mansion in SLC. I really wanted to go on a cruise but since we are going to try to sell our house in February we decided not to go.

Cathy watched the boys, they were so excited to spend the night. While checking in the lady asked who booked the room I said I did but Bryce called and added a surprise to the room. So the lady ruined the surprise. While we were watching tv deciding where to eat my brother called me. He informed me that my Grandmother had passed away. He didn't know we were at a bed & breakfast. I hung up with him to call my mom. She said she wasn't going to tell me until after our anniversary.

We ended up going to a Mexican place in a bad part of town. It was great food. Very spicy. While we were driving around the people at the bed and breakfast put roses all around the room with chocolates and apple cider.

The breakfast was good but wasn't as good as the one in Manti. After breakfast we went home to get the kids. We missed them!!!

No comments: