Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fall Break 2011

The boys loved playing in the dirt. They had a hill that they would drive their trucks on. Jared likes to look for paint ball balls with my dad. They like to see who can find the most.
Jared and Conner love riding the Rhino. I do too!!! We all went on a long ride looking at old mines.

These are the dust prints of Conner running into Cory's truck.
We really can't wait for next year camping season. Conner won't be running off as much. While we were at Cherry Creek some people came into our camp saying that there was a lost boy. So we all got on the four wheeler to search. We drove into the camp next to us and we were told the boy was found safe. That is the scariest thing to happen to parents.

Jared, my dad, Conner and I all went on a ride. I was riding my four wheeler and my dad was riding his. Jared was riding his bike. We ended up going on a trail that was too hard for Jared. He crashed pretty good but hopped back on. I was following him almost in tears. I could hear Jared crying so I told him to get off his bike. We ended up putting it on my dad's four wheeler. Jared was so brave to keep riding after he crashed. He rode it again when we got back onto the main road.

Cory and Sarah came up Friday night. They went on a ride and ate dinner with us. They stayed long enough to sit around the fire.

Cory came back up Saturday. They all went on some rides. I ended up going home with him. I stayed at my parents with Conner. Natalie and Kyle came up with their two boys around my boys ages after I left. I felt bad for leaving. I love camping but I also would like to have time at my house over breaks from school. I don't get much done when we go camping the whole break.

No comments: