Sunday, November 20, 2011

Grandmothers Funeral

This is us being nerds!!!

We tried to go to a museum but it was close. They also wanted 20 bucks to get in which wasn't worth it.
It was fun to have all us kids together. Even if we did miss our own kids. Justin and Amber did webcam on their phones so Justin could see Brylee. I talked to my boys everyday. Trevor called his kids too.
We told the waiter that it was Charlie's birthday so they brought him a dessert and they ended up throwing it in his face!!!



We stayed the first night in Charlotte while we were checking into the hotel this race drivers driver parked his truck in the hotel parking lot.

My dad, Aubree, Justin and I flew out together to North Carolina to attend my Grandmothers funeral. On our flight out Aubree and I had the isle but we were nice enough to let my dad and Justin sit in them. The people I sat by were all that friendly they didn't want to talk to me. Which is fine but it was boring flight.

When we finished checking into the hotel we found a BBQ restaurant, it was the best restaurant ever. I ended up buying some of the BBQ sauce to bring home for Bryce.

After spending the night we drove to the next hotel where we were meeting everyone. It was a good thing Justin had his phone because we would have been lost without it. Once we checked in to the new hotel we all took a nap. We had to stay in the same room because two of our rooms weren't done. While my dad was sleeping he kept chewing Justin out in his sleep.

We went to the viewing which was very nice. Not many people showed up. The funeral was small with only our family. Trevor did was great job talking about Grandmother. Charlie talked about the plan of salvation. He did a great job too. My dad and Hannah played the guitar while my dad sang. They sounded wonderful.

After the funeral we all went to lunch then people went their separate ways. We ended up staying one more night. We went around town looking at all the sights.

No comments: