Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Jared Jared Jared

I was having a morning yesterday. I had to take a salad to Trudee's for her Thanksgiving feast. I can't find my bowl for my kitchen aid since I packed so much stuff away and my hand mixer is in the trailer at my parents. So I went to school to mix it up. I was putting everything in the bowl when Conner was making a mess so I go to stop when when the bowl flips over and most the whip cream falls. I mix what is left up and load the kids up leaving the mess for when I get back to school. While I was dropping the kids off Jared gets up front to get the salad to carry in and locks the door without me knowing. So I was locked out of my running car. I called Bryce he made me call the cops. I ended up talking to a Salem City worker which happen to be my sister-in-laws mom who recognized my voice. She sent me an officer up to unlock my car. I am so grateful he was able to get me in. We ended up talking for 45 minutes about his job and what cops have to deal with. I really don't think police officers get the credit they deserve. It is sad.

My friend was taking her daughter to Trudee's the same day when the same officer pulled her over in front of the house for speeding. She didn't get a ticket which is a good thing being so close to Christmas.

No comments: