Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hee Haw's








Jared is kind of scared to pet the animals!!!

It was nice of Aubree to go with my parents. My boys love playing with her.

Jared!!
Conner!!

Conner hated playing in the corn.
Jared loved playing in the corn. He wanted to stay in there forever.
This was Conner's first time riding a horse.
Jared has never wanted to ride a horse before. He did really good. I was sad that I missed him ride it.








I love his face. It looks like he is scared. He said he had a lot of fun.

My parents and Aubree took the boys to Hee Haws. We were suppose to go another day but it didn't happen. Bryce and I didn't go because we had someone price out our house to sale. We are waiting to put it up til February. The boys had so much fun. Jared is still talking about it.

No comments: