Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hoggle Zoo Mistake


The zoo gave out chips so my mom bought the boys lion drinks.


Jared was kicking the lion like Iron Man does. He was afraid to put his head in the lions mouth.
Our favorite were the gorillas. There was a baby one walking around then the big one laying by the window for everyone to get a good look.







My mom taught it would be a good idea to go to Hoggle Zoo for their Halloween party. It was so crowded and all Jared wanted to do was play on the play ground. He ended up going to time out for hitting and pulling my hair. Before we went to the zoo we all went to breakfast at I Hop. The boys were really good there. Jared wasn't very hungry because I fed them before not knowing we were going to breakfast.

1 comment:

Ellison Family said...

Ive always wanted to try that out. Looks like they had Halloween for a week