Sunday, July 31, 2011

did he crash or not???

Our bikes
Jared took this picture!!!



On July 23rd we took Jared on a dirt bike ride. It was his first time going on a ride on a dirt road. He did so good. It was so funny to watch peoples faces when he drove by on his bike. People would give him thumbs up and Jared would look at them then hit a rock, almost get knocked off. I would be yelling "keep your eyes on the road". Bryce was leading then Jared then me. Did Jared crash??? NOPE he didn't but I did. Bryce stopped on a hill. I stopped too but then pushed the gas and hit into Jared. I hurt my elbow but that was it. Jared did so good on the dirt road and it was so crowded. He almost ran into Bryce a few times but didn't.

We were stopped at one point and a guy was going so fast around the corner I thought he was going to hit Jared I started yelling him to watch out and to slow down. I was so mad. When we were leaving that same man was driving fast again. I am so glad that he didn't hit Jared.

1 comment:

Ellison Family said...

Sounds like you guys had fun.