Sunday, July 31, 2011

Payson Camping

Jared sleeping in the trailer. He would play with Conner until 11 at night. Bryce and I would sit around the fire listening to them play and laugh.
While I walked around the lake with Conner, Bryce and Jared tried fishing. Bryce has never had any luck with this lake but still had fun.

I wanted to stop and take a picture of the two boys!!!
Jared and Conner waiting for breakfast. Bryce likes to cook outside but decided not to bring the camp stove this trip.

Cory hates being touched so I told the boys to hold on to him until he gave them a hug it took about 5 minutes before Cory would give the boys one.


I got service down were Troy camped so I text Jenny and told her we were up Payson Canyon and they should come up. We were very surprised to see them pull up. It was fun to have them come up for a couple of hours. We started a fire while they were here. It was nice to have the Cade up there to play with Jared.

(30th trip, 73 days total)

No comments: