Sunday, July 10, 2011

Payson Lake









Trevor wanted to go to Payson Lakes while he was out here in Utah. So we drove up in two cars and went. We weren't really prepared we didn't have swim suits for the kids. But those that know me my car had a extra swim suit for Jared and a new outfit for Conner and a shirt for Kyler. My car is always a mess. I am trying to do better. The kids really enjoyed playing in the water. Conner jumped right in which is funny because he is scared of Aubree's swimming pool. But he can't touch there. While there I assigned everyone a child so no one would get hurt. My mom started out with Conner but he became a wild man so I got him. The kids started getting hungry but they were in luck cause I had crackers in my car!!!

1 comment:

trevandcherribrooks said...

We miss you guys. The kids loved the video of Jared with the dirt bike.