Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lagoon

Bryce went on one of the other spinning rides then decided that was enough for him. I would rather go on the spinning ones than the roller coasters.





Jenny and I took the boys on a ride where they got wet. The ride would spray you with water, you would have to go up and down to not get sprayed. The boys didn't know how to work the ride so they ended up getting really wet. They were both crying. Jenny and I were laughing.

Jared didn't like the haunted houses. We took him on one first thing, he kept saying he didn't like the ride but we made him go on the other one too. He closed his eyes and leaned into me the whole time.

I was shocked he went on the dinosaur egg ride. It goes up then drops you a couple of times. But he really didn't mind it.



Jenny, Chad, Cade, Bryce, Jared and I went to lagoon. The boys had so much fun. Of course Jared's favorite ride was the bumper cars. Jared went on rides that he didn't dare ride the last time we went. He is becoming very brave. I also think it helped having Bryce there to push him. It was nice because Bryce and Chad would go on some of the big rides while Jenny and I took the boys on the other rides.

No comments: