Sunday, July 31, 2011

doctor appointments

6/20/11
Bryce and I took the kids for their doctor appointments. Jared's 4 year and Conner's 18 months.
Jared weighed 34.6 pounds and was 40" tall.
Conner weighed 19 lbs. 5 oz. he was 28 3/4 tall.

Both boys had to get shots. They screamed and cried. I knew that they needed shots and that is why I made the appointments when Bryce could go with me. Bryce started to laugh because it was payback for all the times they would wake us up at night (so I should have left him!!!). When Conner got his first shot blood started squirting out.

While I was talking with the doctor he told me that Conner is in the stage were he thinks everything is his and doesn't want to share. We need to teach Jared that if Conner steals his toys not to get mad but to distract him with something else. It is hard to try to teach a four year old to do that.

No comments: