Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Car



Bryce surprised me by painting my car. I was very shocked to see it. I guess Bryce drove by 3 times while I was outside loading the kids into Justin's truck but to be far he told me he took it in to have the transmission worked on. I believed him, so I wasn't looking for a new painted Honda. I guess when I took him dinner at Stadium of Fire another officer told him he could get our car painted for $300, Bryce said "Heck yeah lets do it." When they took the car in the paint shop had a new management that didn't want to agree to the officers price but they did it this last time. So we were very lucky to get this price. I am so glad to have my car painted it looks so much better. They guy that talked Bryce into painting it said that our car was worth $6000 still.

No comments: