Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Grandmommy's and Grandpa's house


While Trevor's family was here we tried to go visit as much as we could. I ended up taking a class so they watched my boys.
I really wanted to take Trevor's family camping because we go all the time. But while they were out it didn't work out to take them. So the kids played in the trailer. I think that Kyler and Azure spent the night in there too.

Trevor reading to Azure and Conner. Conner really likes books. He will bring different books to you and sit on your lap for about 5 mins.
Jared and Kyler had so much fun together. I wish that he lived closer.
Grandmommy bought a little trampoline for the house. Conner can climb up all by himself and he loves to push the buttons to make the music play. The music is really loud!!

1 comment:

Ellison Family said...

Those are some cute pictures