Saturday, July 9, 2011

Jared's Birthday Party


Azure, me and Cherri-the kids enjoyed popcorn after playing in the water for a couple of hours.
I gave all the boys a spiderman mask for when we did the pinata. Kyler and Jared
I am reading Jared a book that he got.
Jared had fun opening all his presentsJared and Cade
Jared and BrightonAll Jared's presents from the party
This is the first year that I didn't make his cake. I went to Costco. I think I will be making them from now on. Mine be ugly but they taste a lot better.
Conner enjoying the cake!!!
I got a Spiderman pinata for the kids. I let Jared go first then the little kids went next. At the end the kids all pulled the strings out to break it open. This is Cade taking his turn.
Jared
Azure
Kyler


Kyler and Jaden
Cade, Jared, Kyler and Azure
Azure had fun pushing Conner on the swing.
Azure, Cade, Brighton, and Jared
Conner loved being in the water even when he was freezing.
Payton playing in the water after all the boys were done with it.
The kids loved having the slide in the swimming pool. That was Bryce's idea of course.



I really wanted to get a bounce house for Jared's birthday party. But Bryce talked me out of it and we decided to get a slip and slide and a swimming pool for it. I really do think the kids would have loved the bounce house but they did have fun in the water. It was fun to have all our family and friends come celebrate with us.

No comments: